Registration for the 2019 Columbia Threadneedle Investments Boston Triathlon is now open!
Race for free by supporting our Official Race Charity Partner Boston Medical Center!
As a member of Team BMC, you’ll raise vital funds to help Boston Medical Center – a national model for excellence in caring for the urban and working poor – work towards its long-term goal of making Boston the healthiest city by 2030. This goal, known as Vision 2030, encompasses the longstanding belief that when an organization invests in the root causes of urban health issues, the community and its people greatly benefit and thrive. Join us in lifting up those in the Boston community who need it most and make your race count!
Benefits of joining Team BMC:
- Free entry into the 2019 Boston Triathlon with a fundraising minimum of $500
- A complimentary training program, including organized runs and rides, swims and one-on-one
- Team BMC Boston Triathlon apparel
- Personalized fundraising page that makes it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from BMC staff
RACE DAY is scheduled for Sunday, July 28, 2019.
Registration changes, or other edits will not be accepted via email after Friday, July 12, 2019. Edits such as changing categories, updating information such as date of birth, etc., can be made in person after July 12 at one of the scheduled race packet pickups.
We strive to provide everyone their requested t-shirt size, but they are ordered weeks in advance. If you register after July 12, 2019, we cannot guarantee your requested size will be available on race day. After packet pickup closes on race morning, you can try to exchange your shirt for a different size with what is leftover. Thank you for understanding.
Please note that we do not provide refunds, nor deferrals.
Entry Fee includes:
– Custom technical race shirt – Awesome for running!
– Completely closed roads for the bike and run
– Special Finisher Award
– Goodie bag
– Post-Race BEER GARDEN
– Vendor village with lots of give-aways
– Safe, well-marked, and secure course
– FREE parking 1/2 mile from the Transition Area
– Fantastic spectator venue
Why travel outside of the City, when you can race in your backyard? With simple logistics, spectacular views, and a finish line party, the Boston Triathlon is your must-do race of the season!
*DATES AND TIMES ARE NOT FINAL UNTIL DCR HAS GIVEN OFFICIAL APPROVAL. PLEASE RECHECK THIS SITE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION.
Entry fee schedules
|2019 Pricing||Opening to Feb 28||Feb 28 to April 30th||April 30th to Sell out|
|Olympic Relay Team||$285||$295||$300|
ethos Racer Deal:
If you register for both the Lobsterman Triathlon and the Columbia Threadneedle Investments Boston Triathlon by April 1, 2019, you will receive 10% off both races! Simply register and we’ll get you a rebate through our registration system. You won’t need a code. We’d love to have you at both races!